What does a neurosurgeon think of brain mapping? How do we bring brain mapping to the patients that need them? Find out in this special presentation given by Dr Michael Sughrue at the 2020 Organization for Human Brain Mapping Annual Meeting.
- Key advancements in neurosurgery that have been brought about through research.
- Utilising hospitals for large scale resting state data collection.
- Bridging the gap between research discovery and clinical practice
- How machine learning can be optimised to produce accurate brain atlas’ and make comparisons in functional connectivity between large scale brain networks.
- The benefits of o8t software and how it can be utilised for both researchers and clinicians alike.
About the speaker
Michael Sughrue MD
Chief Medical Officer - Omniscient Neurotechnology