Industry Insights: Connectomics in Neurosurgery Webinar
Learn from global experts in connectomics about how the latest breakthroughs in connectomic information can be used during brain surgery in this complimentary, non-CME webinar.
From the operating room of Charlie Teo, Director of the Center of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery, experience the world's first use of new connectomics software and learn how to practically interpret this information during surgical resection of brain tumors. This innovative webinar includes:
- Panel discussion on practical application of connectomics and real-world case reviews with Charlie Teo, Steven Brem, and Michael Sughrue
- Pre-recorded footage of insular glioma resection from the operating room of Charlie Teo, with commentary by Charlie Teo, Steven Brem, and Michael Sughrue
- Understand how to view the brain as a structure consisting of networks as updated by connectomics, rather than standard anatomical gray-and-white matter structures
- Learn the practical considerations of utilizing connectomics information in planning and executing a resection of a brain tumor.
- Understand the current state of the art related to connectomics measures and information available to the practicing neurosurgeon
Recommended Introductory Lessons
Charlie Teo MD
Director of the Center of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
Steven Brem MD
Professor of Neurosurgery, Co-Director, Penn Brain Tumor Center
Michael Sughrue MD
Neurosurgeon at Prince of Wales Private Hospital